Cosmic Races High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosmic Races High School

The peaceful school that is hardly disrupted by chaos although races of beings must learn to live in harmony, which may prove to be a ordeal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Continueing where he left off... (Hyo + the residents of this house)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyo

Continueing where he left off...  (Hyo + the residents of this house) Empty
PostSubject: Continueing where he left off... (Hyo + the residents of this house)   Continueing where he left off...  (Hyo + the residents of this house) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:40 pm

Hyo woke up in the park a few hours after the fairy had put him to sleep. Hyo felt obligated to apologize to her for passing out as well as see if he could get the story on the battle that he just put a halt to so when he woke up he stood up and once the park started spinning around him he searched for the fairies scent. He followed the scent to a building that was laced with her scent as well as the scent of another person someone that based on the second scent he picked up off of the fairy was her Mate for lack of a better term.

Hyo walked up to the door knocking on it gently but hard enough to get the attention of anyone in the immediate room
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Continueing where he left off... (Hyo + the residents of this house)   Continueing where he left off...  (Hyo + the residents of this house) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:50 pm

Sasiriya looked down, and she noticed that he was still breathing so she used her own foison to wake him up. She loved the fact he is still asleep, but she is in love with Light and only Light.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Continueing where he left off... (Hyo + the residents of this house)   Continueing where he left off...  (Hyo + the residents of this house) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:24 am

Hyo tried the door knob...It was open so he decided to open up the door but stand in the doorway until he was officially invited inside Feari-Hime are you here.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Continueing where he left off... (Hyo + the residents of this house)   Continueing where he left off...  (Hyo + the residents of this house) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:35 pm

"Of course I'm here I live here for the longest time for 300 years, so I know how to get around each time I live by myself until now." Sasiriya said.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Continueing where he left off... (Hyo + the residents of this house)   Continueing where he left off...  (Hyo + the residents of this house) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:42 pm

Okay well Mind if I come in so that I aint just leaving the door wide open Hyo said just so that he wouldn't feel like he was completely intruding on Sasiyariya's privacy she still had the chance to tell him to go away or come back at a better time.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Continueing where he left off... (Hyo + the residents of this house)   Continueing where he left off...  (Hyo + the residents of this house) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:25 pm

"Just leave it right open if you don't mind." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya looked at him, and she noticed that her own contractions were becoming a lot worst than possible. She wants to these contractions over with. "Come on in." Sasiriya said.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Continueing where he left off... (Hyo + the residents of this house)   Continueing where he left off...  (Hyo + the residents of this house) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Hyo observed the pain as it flashed across her face. Then all of the pieces fit together like how her scent had a variation that was not normal amongst fairies. The scent was not just because of her mate not being a member of her kind but it was because she was pregnant and about to have the baby. Are you okay Feari-Hime would it be better if I came back later.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Continueing where he left off... (Hyo + the residents of this house)   Continueing where he left off...  (Hyo + the residents of this house) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:04 pm

"It's okay you can come in." Sasiriya said. She looked at him, and she didn't mind of people coming into her house she just expecting the baby any day since it's premature, and she didn't want to be a bother, so she almost collasped into thin air. She can't helped it she couldn't control her body.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Continueing where he left off... (Hyo + the residents of this house)   Continueing where he left off...  (Hyo + the residents of this house) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Hyo caught the small falling body gently lowering it to the ground. She was amazingly light so this is what a fairy feels like they are ridiculously light. Hyo thought to himself as he looked around for something to use as a pillow. He saw a couple sitting on the couch keeping Sasiriya's head a few inches up off the ground he beckoned towards the pillows Ventus addo illud volo

A slight breeze came into the house lifting up the pillows and bringing a pillow into Hyo's outstretched hand. Hyo then placed the pillow on the ground and rested Sasiriya's head on it. Lay down until you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Continueing where he left off... (Hyo + the residents of this house)   Continueing where he left off...  (Hyo + the residents of this house) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:32 pm

"Okay." She said. She just lay down until she did feel better she is light because she is always been that way.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Continueing where he left off... (Hyo + the residents of this house)   Continueing where he left off...  (Hyo + the residents of this house) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Is their anything that I can bring you Hyo said not quite ready to leave the fairies side but if it was to get something to make her feel better he would deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continueing where he left off... (Hyo + the residents of this house)   Continueing where he left off...  (Hyo + the residents of this house) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continueing where he left off... (Hyo + the residents of this house)
Page 1 of 1