Cosmic Races High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosmic Races High School

The peaceful school that is hardly disrupted by chaos although races of beings must learn to live in harmony, which may prove to be a ordeal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Parking lot

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:09 pm

If you own a car, come here to get in or to get out.
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:21 pm

Parking lot Andy212Rides in on her bike and slows it as she enters the lot. She revs' it into one of the spaces, slowing the pace until it stops. She shuts down her bike and dismounts it, kicking out the kickstand. She strokes the seat possesively and begins to turn away. But she noices something wrong. So she leans down and begins to fiddle with it..
Back to top Go down
http://Veks.webs.com
Professor Atlas

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Atlas was leaving the school after a long day of no results. He was walking in the parking about the get to his transport truck with the experimental weapons that are secured and are on Bio-metric scanners so only Atlas and select people. he had just entered the parking lot when he saw a person that was fiddling with a motorcycle. Atlas sighed and approached the person. "It seems as if you have a gas leak," He said and pointed towards a line of fluid on the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:32 am

Violet looked up at the man and then back at her bike, observing the trickling fluid he was talking about. "Aw, shoot..." she muttered. She looked over the gas tank, finding the crack on the lower left side. She searched in the pockets for anything to patch it up but it seemed she had nothing. Then she got an idea. She took the gum she was chewing out of her mouth and used it to temperarily plug up the hole. "That should hold it for now," she said as she stood up and faced the man. "Uh, thanks for that....um, sir." she said to him while brushing off her hands.
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:55 pm

Atlas shook is head. "I'll be surprised if that holds for your visit," He said then thought of something, "What model bike is your bike and who is the manufacturer?" Atlas asked thinking to him self that he might have a substitute gas tank in his weapons transport vehicle that he could give away. Atlas had collected many miscellaneous across the years that he uses to invent random things and he usual some Field Repair Units(FRU's), spare parts, with him just in case he was testing a weapon away from the lab and it broke down. Atlas was doing this not out of pity or just to be nice. He just hates seeing good pieces of equipment broken and repaired with parlor tricks.
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:38 pm

"Uh...the manufacturer would be me and a friend of mine from Scarlet Ridge. Well, mostly him, I just gave pointers on how I wanted her and helped out with tools and such," she laughed slightly rubbing the back of her head out of embarrassment. "Ehhhh... I suppose that would mean it's kinda a "custom model". Ummm-" she said while checking out the gas tank, "-unless you've got a size 6 tank in your pocket or a few sturdy patches hiding in your coat I don't think there's much you can do... She can hold 'til i get back I'm sure." she says patting the seat.
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Atlas smirked, "I have more that a few sturdy patches, wait her one minute." He said confidently as he went to his Transport vehicle and opened the back hatch and walked in. He walked halfway in and started rummage through his FRU's till he found what he was looking for. He then walked back towards the entrance and grabbed a tool box. He walked out set the tool box down and closed the hatch. He then walked back to the person and set down the gas tank. "Here's a spare gas tank. It's a a size 6 tank from a Mazda sport motorcycle. It should do. Mind if I switch it out?" he said opening the tool box and and grabbed a socket wrench and a set of both standard and metric socket heads.
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:06 pm

She smirked and put her hands on her hips, intrigued. "Be my guest. I hope you know what you're doing, cause if you hurt my baby we're gonna have a problem." she laughed. She squated down next to him, her hands jammed in her pockets, smiling, amused.
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Atlas smirked. "You'll be surprised," he said seeing it as a challenge as he started taking out the old gas tank. He set down the socket wrench and grabbed a small hammer. The gas tank was logged in there alright. At least it wouldn't just fall out, atlas thought to him self as he carefully tapped it out of place and removed it. he put the broken gas tank to the side and grabbed the spare one. Atlas had put the gas tank in place, it was a nearly perfect fit. Atlas reinserted and tightened the bolts. As well as reconnected the gas line to the tank. after he doubled and tripled checked his work he put his tools back in his tool box and stood up and brushed himself off. "There, a replaced gas tank in under fifteen minutes," Atlas said. He had timed himself just to see how fast he could do it in. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet and grabbed forty dollars, "Here's some money to replace the gas that was lost." He said while he handed here the money.
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:48 pm

She stood up with the man and crosses her arms, a grin of approval on her face. "Impressive." she looks at the money the man held out to her and shook her head, "I can't take that. Besides, I should be owing you money considering you just replaced my tank and installed it." she said and then added, "Which, thank you for, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:02 pm

"Going on about morals and favors are you?" He said, "Well fine then don't take the money, and you are welcome." Atlas then put the money back in his wallet. He didn't care whether he was thanked or not. He would have said 'All right now I must be going' and walk away but this is just a human characteristic that he did not have do to his psychoneurosis. "So are you just going to leave your Motorcycle like that completely unguarded?" Atlas said as he picked up the broken gas tank.
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:14 pm

"You ask a lot of questions for a some guy who hasn't even told me his name, you know that?" she said as she took her broken gas tank from him. "And yes, actually, I was going to leave it here. This school seems clean enough to not need it chained up; I'ts nothing like The Academy 'round here... Plus it's got an alarm and it's not like I'm gonna leave the keys in the transmition." she said shifting the tank so it rested on her hip. "So, you got a name stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Munne

Luna Munne

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:27 pm

she drives into the parking lot and looks for an empty spot. she finally sees an open one in the very last row. "Great..." she pulls into the spot and turns the engine off but leaves the radio playing as she looks at her papers to make sure she is in the right place. Great...i am the last row of a parking lot to a school i know nothing of, i hope i can find someone to help me around...she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Luna Munne

Luna Munne

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:32 pm

she drives into the parking lot and looks for an empty spot. she finally sees an open one in the very last row. "Great..." she pulls into the spot and turns the engine off but leaves the radio playing as she looks at her papers to make sure she is in the right place. Great...i am the last row of a parking lot to a school i know nothing of, i hope i can find someone to help me around...she thinks.

Parking lot Porsche
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:24 pm

"Well it's my job to question things." Atlas said simply, "I am Professor Atlas James Dow of the Royal Armies Special division. I create things and figure things out for a living." Atlas said and then said, "Those who want to find ones name must introduce him or herself first." Atlas had already introduced himself but he wanted to let the girl ponder on that thought.
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:31 pm

"Violet. Violet Munne." she said as she took off her grease smudged gloves and offered her free hand to him. "Enchante."
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:50 pm

"Well then now we know each other..." atlas trailed off while shaking Violet's hand, he used his other had and pulled out his business card. "here's my number if you need any more repairs give me a call and I'll see what i can do.'
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:07 pm

She took the card, looked at it for a moment, and then shoved it in her back pocket; trying ever so hard not to drop the tank on her foot. "Um, alright then..." she said thinking to herself -yeah like I'm not gonna loose that within the next twenty minutes, knowing me- She spotted Luna by her car at the end of the lot from the corner of her eye. "Luna, over here!" she called, giving a small wave. Then she turned back to Atlas, "Alright, well, I suppose this is it. Will I be seeing you in school Professor? Science class perhaps?" she said a little smartly. She wasnt trying to be rude or anything but she wasnt stupid. It had been apparent he didnt want to be here talking to her for a while now, and and 'pity courtesy' happened to be one of her pet peeves.
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:16 pm

"Well they have been asking me, I still don't know I might, maybe, maybe not" He said looking up to the sky and ran his hand through his hair. He turned to see who Violet was referring too to see another girl. He put on a casual smile as the other girl was wonde3ring around the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:06 pm

She looked past Atlas at Luna, smiling and shaking her head. "I suppose she didnt hear me." she laughed. "I'll get her in a minute. Though I wish she would shut off that nasty music." she said refering to the radio in Luna's car that was playing something that sounded like Britney Spears. She smiled warmly again, and laughed to herself. She turned her attention back to Atlas. "You should take the job. It's not like it would be any trouble for you," she said vaguely gesturing at her bike. "Besides, it's healthy to have something to do. Somewhere to be. To be needed somewhere. Or wanted somewhere..." her look became distant as she spoke her last sentence, her eyes growing gray. But she quickly collected herself and her eyes returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
Luna Munne

Luna Munne

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:31 pm

Luna looked up as she heard a familar voice call her name. first she saw a boy standing in front of a mottorcycle. then she looked past him to see the owner of the bike and the person calling her name. "Violet!" she exclaimed. Luna took the keys out and the music stopped playing. she ran to Violet and gave her a huge bearhug, then hit her in the arm. "that was for ditching me you loser!"
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:51 pm

"Ow, hey!" Violet laughed rubbing her arm; she huged Luna tight (with her arm that wasnt carrying a two-ton gas tank). "I'm sorry. I wanted to say something but it would have ruined everything. But that doesnt matter now cause you're here!" she exclaimed giving Luna another hug. She suddenly remembered that Atlas was still there. She turned back to him, "Uh, Professor Atlas, this is my cousin, Luna Munne. Lu, this is Professor Atlas. He was just helping me with my bike," she explained and held up the tank.
Back to top Go down
Luna Munne

Luna Munne

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Luna looked at Atlas and smiled. "hello." she stuck her hand out to shake hands with him. then she looked over at the bike. "where the heck did you get the bike from? it is awesome! but does Croy know?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:06 pm

"Uhhhhh, er, ummm.......see, about that......" she said trailing off and scrathing her head, as she looked away, her eyes a bright gold, an embarrassed grin on her face. "He doesnt techniquely know about it.... Jaren made it for me. I dont know if you'd remember him, he wasnt in our grade." she said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Luna Munne

Luna Munne

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:12 pm

"oh you mean the guy i used to say you had a thing for which i could so see you did in your eyes...literally." Luna laughed and jingled her keys in her hand. "what Croy doesn't know won't hurt him, just like what Tris doesn't know won't hurt him." she said lightly tossing the keys to the yellow porsche in the air and then putting them in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Parking lot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parking lot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Races High School :: Outside of School-
Jump to: