Cosmic Races High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosmic Races High School

The peaceful school that is hardly disrupted by chaos although races of beings must learn to live in harmony, which may prove to be a ordeal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Introductions are... awkward.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh.Magikal.Roze

Teh.Magikal.Roze

Introductions are... awkward. Empty
PostSubject: Introductions are... awkward.   Introductions are... awkward. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:37 pm

The passive green grass looked almost blue from how the sun reflected off it. The boy stepped forward, daring to disturb it as the sun shone above at full height. Noon. The boy placed a hand softly upon his forehead and flicked back his midnight hair. He took a few more steps forward, grateful that his body reacted the way his mind had intended for it to. A few more steps and he stopped abruptly watching the door open. A teacher stepped from it, but the boy knew not who he was. With a heavy sigh the boy heaved the door open and waled through it.

Within seconds he walked back out, looking at the field. He began to run up to the teacher to find out where the hell he was supposed to go, but he seemed to have dispersed into dust.

~~
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are... awkward.   Introductions are... awkward. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Sasiriya walked in her human form still trying getting over her morning sickness, and she wonders if she looked at a boy. "Oh hello I'm Sasiriya, and who might you be?" Sasiriya said. She looks at him with a curious look on her face she usually wants to know how much she could get to know him.
Back to top Go down
Teh.Magikal.Roze

Teh.Magikal.Roze

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are... awkward.   Introductions are... awkward. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:10 pm

The boy was startled when he was spoken to. He smiled awkwardly and held a hand up to his neck. His purple eyes gleamed in the sunlight as he looked at the girl. He spoke in chaotic yet happy voice, almost as though he didn't have a care in the world."Huh? Oh, hello. My name's Roze... I'm trying to find the Science Lab. I'm new here, so... yeah." He spoke with the sort of face that asked for help. He needed help, too. He coughed slightly, a small fire forming in his mouth as he swallowed it down.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are... awkward.   Introductions are... awkward. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:16 pm

"Okay I can show you the way." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya smiled, and she looked at him. "Although I have to be in my fairy form, and you need to carry me." Sasiriya said. She looked at him, and she always kept the smile on her face. She just wanted to keep the same smile on her face that she always kept. She transformed back into the fairy form, and she put herself in Roze's hand.
Back to top Go down
Teh.Magikal.Roze

Teh.Magikal.Roze

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are... awkward.   Introductions are... awkward. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Wh... what the hell? The girl was a faery.... but looked more like the specific variety, Fairy. Roze shook his head and began to walk with the girl in the palm of his hand. After a few seconds he thought, then placed the girl down gently. He transformed into his true form and picked her back up within the palm of his hand. Before he was your average 5'9 boy holding a three foot fairy... but now, he was an 8'11 dragon holding her. This was much easier. "So where do we go from here, Sasi?" he felt that calling her 'Sasi' was fair enough since she had placed herself in the palm of his hand. Oh well if she didn't like it. His eyes which were purple as a human now gleamed an even brighter red in the sunlight.

The above sunlight pierced the clouds and attacked Roze's back. He was part werewolf, so this normally would've hurt him. The Werewolf part of his true self was blatantly shown. But because of the Dragon half of his past, the Sunlight no longer affected him. Normally it would, since he was quarter werewolf and quarter vampire, but the half dragon helped him out severely here.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are... awkward.   Introductions are... awkward. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:03 pm

Sasi looked at the dragon. "You go straight from here it's one huge big building you can't missed it." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya been going to school this way. She used her own foison by accident, but still she used it she couldn't helped it she just was so scared that her foison came out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions are... awkward.   Introductions are... awkward. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions are... awkward.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Races High School :: Outside of School-
Jump to: