Cosmic Races High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosmic Races High School

The peaceful school that is hardly disrupted by chaos although races of beings must learn to live in harmony, which may prove to be a ordeal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Such a long day(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Atlas

Such a long day(open) Empty
PostSubject: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:39 pm

Atlas is in his lab coat leaning on the left side of the gate. The day had been long for him. He had found no one to bring into his little division. There was a rather large truck with the Royal Families Crest of arms on it. It was Atlas's personal transport and had some weapons that he wants to test but hasn't had the time to.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:48 pm

Minka walked around up to the front gates. She had gotten a call from the headmaster about helping someone, who would be up there. She came closer up to the gate and saw a tall man in a lab coat.'Must be him.' She thought walking more up to him."Hello, sir." She said loud enough for him to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Atlas looked at the stranger. He looked at her then smiled. "Why hello there are you intellectual inclined in science?" he said as he stood up straight and put his hands on his hips and leaned forward towards the girl. his glasses now at the tip of his nose. He used his right to push his glasses up and put his hand back on his hip. The wind is slightly blowing and his moving his hair to his right.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:15 am

There you are Min-sempai I was looking for you Hyo said as he walked through the gates following Min's scent. Normally when they were alone he would have called her Ai but seeing as there was a teacher looking person there he went back to the proper way of addressing an elder student. Hello Professor um... I really don't know the name of.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:39 pm

She tilted her head."I am inrested in science." She answered the man, and smiled over at Hyo. She returned her attention to the man."I'm Minka, the headmaster had sent me out to help you with something." She said bowing her head at him, showing respect.
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Atlas smiled at the both of them and straightened his back, "Good, I am Professor Atlas James Dow. You may call me Atlas, Professor Atlas, or Professor Dow.' He said. "Indeed, I am looking for new recruits to enter the military in a special division that i run which does Research and development of weapons." He said, "I have a tr4uck with some of my experimental weapons to show interested recruits."
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:23 pm

She nodded at him. "I see. I wont mind helping." She said with a small smile. She had a feeling with her power of fire, this would help a lot with this.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:31 am

You can count me in If you need the extra set of hands Professor Atlas Hyo said not wanting to say that if Min was involved so was he in front of one of the instructors but he hope she would pick up on it. The name is Hyo Hiurufu nice to meet you Professor Atlas.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:25 pm

"I'm Minka Inko. Nice to meet you as well." She said bowing her head, following on what Hyo was doing in saying his name. She thought she'd do the same.
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:59 pm

"Splendid," Atlas said with excitement, "now I have some devicers for my devices. But I will need you to sign some release forms so if anything were to happen I won't be held accountable and neither would the military." He said reaching into his lab coat and pulled out some papers and handed Minka and Hyo a set of forms each. he then reached into his pocket and pulled out two ballpoint pens and handed one to each of them.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:26 pm

She looked over everything carefully. But she knew if she would to be hurt badly, Inko would just heal or doing something for her not to be hurt or killed. She would write down the things that needed to be writen down. But kept having Inko's mark a serect to one herself for now.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:17 pm

Hyo looked over the forms Signing where they needed to be making sure that he didn't miss any thing that would symbolize Silver due to some issues that springs from his wolfy half. Before I Hand these to you mind telling me if the experiments will be involving silver in any way shape or form for if it is Then there might be some issues with my participating in the experiment without extra safety precautions being put into effect.

Hyo held out the signed paperwork waiting for the professors answer with a spell that will ignite the dancing on the tip of his tongue ready to be said should the professor try to snatch it before answering his question.
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Atlas raised an eyebrow, "What kind of complications?" he said, a little intrigued on why Hyo will have an issue with silver. Could he be? no...maybe the fools in the military are just getting paranoid, even him, even if he is, the guns are either plasma, my experimental hydron canon, or even a remake of the holy shotgun. But i should keep in mind that if he is then this is my lucky day. Atlas thought as he took Minka's papers.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:41 pm

I just have an almost lethal Allergy to Silver. Hyo said trying not to give away more than what he needed to if he hasn't picked up on the fact that i am atleast part werewolf by now then he is stupider than he looks and i didn't think that, that was even possible Hyo was still waiting for the answer to his simple Yes or no question as his ears searched the air for the sound of Min's steady heartbeat and quiet breathing. It took everything in his power to keep his tail from wagging right now in front of the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:08 pm

Min looked around slightly, getting an almost better look of the front gates. She didn't know why, but Inko started to talk with her. 'So hunter, why are you doing this again.' She asked her in a almost bored voice. Minka sighed within her mind, knowing once he started to talk, he may never stop. 'I don't know. I just wanted to.' She answered back to him. 'Whatever you say.' It said yawning slightly. 'But you will help me if something happens....right?' She asked him, wanting to make sure. 'Yeah.....sure lets go with that..' He said teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:02 pm

"Ah hahaha, so you're a Lycan?" He aid with some enthusiasm. "Well then this makes it all the better, well yes there are some that fire of special silver rounds, but if my predictions are correct they won't due much, only subdue the target for capture. Well that's almost every weapon i brought with me, only the non-violent ones. they wouldn't authorize me to bring my dear KNIGHTMARE bike, or my Hydron Canon for test." Atlas sighs and slumps his back.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:27 pm

Well it sucks that you have the non violent ones and any form and amount of silver is lethal to Lycanthropes so yeah you would need to find a new way to subdue them may I suggest using a tranquilizer style round but filled with a Wolfsbane syrem instead or even better a gun that emits a ray of light that would force the change back to normal Lycans tend to be a bit tired after reverting back and normally will sleep for a couple of hours and won't be able to change until they wake up. And to answer your question yes I am part werewolf as for the other part you will see in a second or so as well as those safety precautions I was talking about. Hyo said as he started to translate a spell that he seriously would need if he was going to be any where near Min-sempai during this little experiment. EGO dico super iugum of Incendia quod ventus fervefacio aer inter mihi ut argentum propinquo quod spiro is a mihi

The spell he just cast hoping that it would work will heat the air around him enough to melt the silver and blow the liquid metal away. At first nothing happened but suddenly Hyo felt his energy drop as a warm gust of wind blew through the air Okay safety precautions are in place you may now take the clipboard.
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:07 pm

"Splendid," Atlas said as he took the clipboard with glee and put the papers in his coat. He noticed the increased heat around Hyo. Atlas smirked. this boy must think that heat will help him as safety measures against my inventions, ha. "I take it your safety measures is heat and wind is it not?" Atlas said, "I am well aware of the tongue of mages and most spells. I magic in mind when I was creating my inventions. It might work on the ones I have here but I have others that would take a lot more than heat and wind to keep safe from."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such a long day(open)   Such a long day(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Such a long day(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Races High School :: Outside of School-
Jump to: