Cosmic Races High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosmic Races High School

The peaceful school that is hardly disrupted by chaos although races of beings must learn to live in harmony, which may prove to be a ordeal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Dying of complete boredum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Kuro

Dying of complete boredum Empty
PostSubject: Dying of complete boredum   Dying of complete boredum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:00 pm

he looks around and sighs as he knows nothing will drop by to even talk to him. I mean why would they talk to a fugitive.
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

PostSubject: Re: Dying of complete boredum   Dying of complete boredum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:14 pm

She was walking down a dirt trail that cut into the park. She silently walked as she winded in and out of trees. Her eyes were a dull brown. Finally she got tried of walking for no reason. -there is no way I'm going to randomly find something to do in the middle of an empty park walking lone along this stupid trail- she thought to herself as she came to a stop by one of the trees. She looked around at the nature surrounding her. When she realized she wasnt exactly as alone as she thought. She noticed a boy standing a little way off. She gave a shy smile and a small wave.
Back to top Go down
http://Veks.webs.com
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Dying of complete boredum   Dying of complete boredum Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:25 am

Kuro loooks over to the girl and just stares at her and gives a slight way. no way how the hell did someone even find me...oh well it won't matter im still frieking bored he sighs and looks up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

PostSubject: Re: Dying of complete boredum   Dying of complete boredum Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:26 pm

She looks away from the boy and stares at the sky; bored as hell. Looking up she notices a birds nest at the top of the tree she's leaing against. She smiles to herself, watching the birds hop around and chirp. She decides to climb the tree and get a better look, thinking -why not? it's not like I have anything better to do...- She reaches up and grabs the lowest branch, hoisting herself up. She began to make her way up the tree, one branch at a time. Half way up the tree she grabbed a branch, lifting her foot to place it on the one she had just been holding, but her foot missed its mark and her body jerked downward. "Ah!" she yelled, her other foot slipping off its perch. She gripped the thin branch with her one hand, reaching up to hold it with both hands. She tried to lift herself up but it was too much and it only made the branch shake dangerously. "Aw shit..." she muttered to herself hanging in the air, eyes shut tight.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Dying of complete boredum   Dying of complete boredum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:32 am

he sighs and walks over to the tree and looks up at the girl and tries not to laugh but he stares at her. "wow your sad....anyways you can drop down i guess ill catch you..."
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

PostSubject: Re: Dying of complete boredum   Dying of complete boredum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:52 pm

She glances down at him. "You guess your gonna catch me? Gee thanks, I feel much safer. It's like a 20 foot drop; I'll crush you." she said
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Dying of complete boredum   Dying of complete boredum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:37 pm

he sighs "fine don't want my help then ill watch you kill your self...just drop ill catch you its better than nothing"
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

PostSubject: Re: Dying of complete boredum   Dying of complete boredum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:07 pm

She sighed. "...Fine." she says. -he better not drop me or I swear...- She holds her breath and keeps her eyes closed; then reluctantly lets go of the branch, imediately beginng to fall.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Dying of complete boredum   Dying of complete boredum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:30 am

He is ready to catch and once she gets half way down he is still waiting and yanwing "geese i thought when you fell it was quick and fast...."
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

PostSubject: Re: Dying of complete boredum   Dying of complete boredum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:04 pm

She falls down through the tree, hiting a branch here and there on the way. Finally she reaches the bottom and lands hard in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dying of complete boredum   Dying of complete boredum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dying of complete boredum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Races High School :: The Park-
Jump to: