Cosmic Races High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosmic Races High School

The peaceful school that is hardly disrupted by chaos although races of beings must learn to live in harmony, which may prove to be a ordeal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Music Shop

Go down 
+2
Akira Darkangel
Minka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

Music Shop Empty
PostSubject: Music Shop   Music Shop Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:35 am

Sinning, Albems, anything to do with music
Back to top Go down
Akira Darkangel

Akira Darkangel

Music Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Shop   Music Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:44 pm

dark stood with head phones on she was listening to Enigma must be heard she started to sing to it as she wondered if she should by itor just sat a bit longer to listen to it.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BAR248VRG0 )
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Music Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Shop   Music Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:44 pm

Hyo walked into the music store to see what they had for decent rock music when the scent of another mage drifted into his nose he followed the scent towards a girl he recognized from the school though he never bothered to introduce himself to because they only met in passing. Hyo walked over to her looking over the gals shoulder to see what the name of the song that she was listening to was called as he heard the song playing through the headphones. The tune of the song was rather catchy but nothing that he would go out of his way to get his hands on.

Last edited by Hyo on Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sorry the name through me off)
Back to top Go down
Akira Darkangel

Akira Darkangel

Music Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Shop   Music Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:50 pm

Akira looked up feling some thing over her shoulder turning she looke into the eyes of a man " may i help you?" she asked looking at him "if you want to listen theres a second set over there" she said pointing to a set beside her

Last edited by Akira Darkangel on Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Music Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Shop   Music Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Sorry about that was just curious about what you were listening too. I didn't mean to get too close Hyo said as he stepped back with his right hand out as if for a hand shake before introducing himself The name is Hyo I am a freshman at Cosmic Races High school.
Back to top Go down
Akira Darkangel

Akira Darkangel

Music Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Shop   Music Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Akira smiled " Akira darkangel " she said taking his hand in hers and shaking it "guess well be meeting a lot , I go to the same school " she placed the head phones on the rack and picked up the cd and looked at the list on the back " so you like the music?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Music Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Shop   Music Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Eh I prefer Trapt, Godsmack, Aerosmith and others like them but the song was pretty good. Her hand felt soft, almost silk like in his. Darkangel Eh there was a good show that went by that name but it ended a while ago.

Hyo tried to see if he could make what he was about to say not sound to invasive or too awkward but he couldn't think of any way off of the top of his head. So you are a Mage eh
Back to top Go down
Akira Darkangel

Akira Darkangel

Music Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Shop   Music Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Akira smiled " yea, but there was one called angel too " she said "not that i wantched it ,those groups are good but this is to help me relax" she said she could tell he was use to hard work and had had a hard live
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Music Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Shop   Music Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:16 pm

When I need to relax I listen to Charlie daniels or Ludwig Van Beethoven. Which one depends on what I need to relax for. And I remember the series Angel about a vampire with a soul in a world where once you turn into a vampire your soul was taken from you. David Boreanez did a good job in that one but I prefer him in Bones. Hyo said starting to sound like he watches more tv than he actually does. Hyo was starting to feel awkward talking to her with the huge difference in height that there is between them so he decided that it might be better if they went and did something that involved them sitting so that he wouldn't feel like he towered over her so much Mind if we continue this conversation else where I am kind of hungry right now. Oh and don't worry I will treat you should you choose to come along
Back to top Go down
Akira Darkangel

Akira Darkangel

Music Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Shop   Music Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Akira smiled "sure I remeber that one , i liked the way the two main caraters almost but never quite got together" Akira nodded " Theres a cafe just not far from here, " she rubbed her neck "there is quiet a difference in hight , may be sitting will safe my neck" she said smiling" let me just pay for this"she moved to the counter returning moment later with the cd in a bag " shall we go?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Music Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Shop   Music Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:29 pm

We shall, feel free to lead the way cause I have no clue where I am going though I probably could follow my nose Hyo said chuckling at the last part because of the truth of the matter. Hyo walked to the door opening it after the conversation with the beautiful young lady had completely made him forget why he went there to begin with. With the door open Hyo did a slight bow with a gentle gesture with his hand that clearly said After you.
Back to top Go down
Akira Darkangel

Akira Darkangel

Music Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Shop   Music Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:36 pm

Akira chukled "I tend to follow my stomach when lunch time is close, and thank you" she said as she passed him and headed uut into the street, she took a deep breath in " that way" she said heading off to there left "sometimes noses are better" she grinned as she held her Cd
Back to top Go down
Hyo

Music Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Shop   Music Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Hyo followed behind her making sure to keep a far enough distance away that she doesn't feel like he is invading her personal space. Hyo's tail was wagging at not only the thought of getting a meal but being able to share it with a beautiful young lady such as Akira. The scent of the food started to fill the air as they approached the Cafe.

ooc:Well i am guessing that this has moved to the star cafe.
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

Music Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Shop   Music Shop Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:06 pm

*walks into the shop, passing two people who seemed to be leaving. wonders around the shop aimlessly, running her fingers over all the cases as she passes them. she stops in the F section, something catching her eye...*
Back to top Go down
http://Veks.webs.com
Daichi Fumio

Daichi Fumio

Music Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Shop   Music Shop Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:19 am

Daichi enter the shop, curious on what music that they had. He looked and walked between two aile until he found something that caught his eye.
"This is new...." He mumered as he look at the cover.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

Music Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Shop   Music Shop Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:44 am

*Walks in to the shop and smiles*
...Cool! ^ ^...
*Walks down an Aisle studying the music*
Aha!
*Grabs a CD*
Now THIS is what I want!
*Giggles*