Cosmic Races High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosmic Races High School

The peaceful school that is hardly disrupted by chaos although races of beings must learn to live in harmony, which may prove to be a ordeal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Parking lot

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

Parking lot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:21 pm

She sticks her toung out at her and laughs, "You're such a loser. But a loser with good taste in cars; where'd you get the money for that?" she asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://Veks.webs.com
Luna Munne

Luna Munne

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:38 pm

"Milo bought it for me. i don't think you know him though..." Luna began to blush, but quickly hid it. "but Tris knows nothing of it..." Luna gave Violet a look of [i]'if you tell him you die'
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:59 pm

"Oh so that was his name! I always wondered who that guy you hung around with at school was." Violet said with a smirk. She looked back at the car. "Damn that kids got some money..." She said more for just the sake of saying it. She looked back at Luna, an evil smirk on her face. She shot her cousin a look saying 'you dont tell Croy and I dont tell Tris.' and winked.
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:24 pm

"Well good to meet," He said said and shook Luna's hand. "Well then, since introductions are out of the way, might as well get to know future students" He said making it obvious on what his choice was.
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:52 pm

She smiled, pleased to see he was taking the position. "Glad to know I'm talking to a future teacher. If I'm in your class you can know you'll have an avid student." she says.
Back to top Go down
Luna Munne

Luna Munne

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:56 pm

"What class are you going to be teaching?" Luna asked curiously. "I'm sure you'll be a great teacher." she said and smiled. Then she looked at Violet and said,"and deal. i just hope Milo doesn't tell Tris, i mean he is only his best friend."
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:17 pm

"Oh I'm sure he can keep a secret." she reasured her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:38 pm

"Science and technology," Atlas simply said and pushed his glasses up with his index finger. Then he decided to humor himself, "Well you are talking about these secrets in front of another person, one who may accidentally say something to the wrong person." He said in a sarcastic way. He was bored and needed something to do.
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:06 pm

She smirks and raises an eye brow. "Well now, you wouldnt be thinking of ratting us out Professor now would ya?" she said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Luna Munne

Luna Munne

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Luna pushed her blue bangs out of her face and smirked "yeah?" she lightly laughed. she walked back to her yellow porshe and unlocked the car. she sat in the drivers seat and turned the radio on leaving the door open with her legs hanging out. she decided to pop in a cd. she riffled through her little black cd case and found a Nickelback cd and popped it in. she started singing as the song Photograph blared from her speakers. she leaned back in her seat but fell into the passangers seat leaving her strewn across the front of the car, her feet still hanging out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:25 pm

She laughed and shook her head. "Real smooth sis" she yelled over the music
Back to top Go down
Luna Munne

Luna Munne

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Luna blushed and pushed herself up. she laughed at her clumsyness as she stuck her tongue out at Violet. "Screw you!" she yelled back as the song changed to 'Animal'. She pushed her blue hair off her face and flattened down her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:32 pm

Atlas shook his head and laughed. "Well if this is what you do on your free time you will have a hard time passing my class," He said
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:23 pm

Violet laughed, "We can behave. ....When we want to," she giggled and pushed her hair behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
Professor Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:00 pm

"Key words, when you want to, doesn't mean you are." He said, "But anyways i must be off i need to go apply for the bloody job now. I take my leave ladies.' He said and bowed slightl;y and walked towards the gates.
Back to top Go down
Violet Munne
Freshmen
Freshmen
Violet Munne

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:24 pm

"Goodbye Professor. Have fun with.. whatever it is ur doing," she called as he left. she walked back up to her bike and cliped its safety device to the inside of the engine. "I feel bad for the idiot who trys to take you" she says to herself with a smirk. then she flips on the alarm and goes over to Lunas car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parking lot   Parking lot - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parking lot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Races High School :: Outside of School-
Jump to: