Cosmic Races High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosmic Races High School

The peaceful school that is hardly disrupted by chaos although races of beings must learn to live in harmony, which may prove to be a ordeal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

A day on the Roof

Go down 
+2
Hyo
Minka
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyo

A day on the Roof - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:58 pm

The conversation between Min-sempai and Emiko went so fast that Hyo barely had enough time to react nevermind say hi to her. Hyo's arm started to go numb from holding it outstretched so that Min could play with the fire. Hyo started to search through his knowledge of simple spells so that he could think of what he could do about it. While he was thinking he remembered a simple spell that is normally used to light up a dark hallway that you are walking down with fire but would work just fine for this situation. Navi Incendia

In reaction to Hyo's spell the fire floated up from his hand and floated to in front of Min just far enough away that her clothes wouldn't catch on fire but still well within her arms reach. Now that he didn't have to hold out his arm he shook it to get the blood flowing in it again.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:11 pm

She smiled over at him, shyly."Sorry.." She said quietly, looking back at the flame. She was sorry since she made him reach out that far, just to hold the flame for her. She could do it on her own though. Flames were one of her main favorites.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Eh it was no big deal Just lost feeling in my arm Hyo chuckled letting her know that he was being truthful about the fact that he didn't care. Hyo leaped moved over to the edge of the roof sitting down against the wall that keeps people from rolling off of the roof. His head pops up just a bit from the wall Hyo turned himself to look the human in the face as his ears twitched at the sounds of birds singing in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:52 pm

She looked right back at him, tilting her head. If it wasn't for the ears, to her he would look like a normal person. She could start to feel inko's marking start to bother her. 'i thought you like me using fire...' she thought to her self.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Hyo was affraid that he was about to overstep his boundaries but it was worth a shot at least it was for him especially with her ability that borderlines pyrokinesis. Hyo swallowed hard as he struggled to get the words out Are you seeing anyone right now?
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:01 am

She blinked a few times hearing this. Even though she wasn't, she knew her brother like friend would go crazy. "No, I'm not." She said shacking her head no.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:09 am

Wow needless to say I am surprised I thought the beautiful quiet types were what human males liked. Hyo said trying to turn the topic away from where it was going before his face became any redder than it did Figures I am going to cower out at the last moment oh well at least now I don't have to worry about her or her family shooting me.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:12 am

She blushed hearing him say that. She was never used to people saying that. Heck this was the first time someone said this to her. "Th-thank you." She said looking a bit away her face almost beat red.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:24 am

Hyo heard the change in her heart beat as the blood flooded to her faceMaybe I am not as hopless as I thought. Hyo stood up again and walked over to her extending his hand out slowly as he said I know this might sound weird and all especially coming from a guy you just met but Would you like to change that? The not seeing anyone I mean.

Oh crap now I have gone and said it this is one of the few times I am confused on what answer to expect or hope for Hyo thought to himself as he started to regret not getting to know the girl better but her ability to play with fire just mesmerized him to the point where he could swear that he was in love. Gotta fix this fast Of course we could just be friends if you are more comfortable with that option rather than dating a Mage turned werewolf
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:29 am

She smiled up at him, taking his hand."Don't worry," She said standing." I wouldn't mind. And to me...dating another race isn't bad." She said hugging him. It was the truth, to her dating another races wasn't bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:40 am

Hyo's face started to get noticebly warmer and his heart started to beat so loud that Min could probably hear it as well as feel it as she embraced him. Hyo Unintentionally rested his head on hers as he hugged her back. Wow I could probably stay like this for... His thought was cut off by the bell that signaled that he had to head off to his next class Sorry Min-sempai but I got to get to class see you at lunch break okay. We can use that time to rethink the whole Sempai thing when we are outside of school inside of it aint a big deal just so that the teachers don't harass me about not being polite.

Hyo barely finished his sentence before he bolted through the roof door back down to class. Most of his breaks this year couldn't end fast enough that one ended to fast for his tastes.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:46 am

She watched him run off. She laughed to herself, looking at the sky."No classes for me..." She thought remembering the deal with the headmaster. 'Keep this places safe and i don't have to go...' she thought. She still flame that was there, circled around her, soon covering her and the flames then died down, showing only burn makes on the top. The flames carryed her over the school and town, no one seeing her.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Izanami
Admin
Admin
Emiko Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:16 pm

Emiko walks up and sits on the edge of the roof looking at the sky with her legs swinging over the edge.
Back to top Go down
http://http://nishikaikaku.darkbb.com/index.htm
Emiko Izanami
Admin
Admin
Emiko Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:19 pm

She swings side to side.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Takimoto walks around the school and finds a staircase to the roof. Once there he looks around and notices a girl sitting on the ledge. He doesn't say anything, laying down on the ground and watching the sky.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Izanami
Admin
Admin
Emiko Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Emiko sighs and stand up dusting herself off and turns around and notices a guy laying on the ground and she smiles. "Hiya."
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:57 pm

The teenager looks at the girl with a gentle smile and raises his right hand, waving at her.

"Hi there."
Back to top Go down
Emiko Izanami
Admin
Admin
Emiko Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:58 pm

"May I ask what you're doing?"
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Takimoto lifts his upper body up into a sitting position, him looking at the girl and scratching the back of his head with his left hand, a little embarrassed by her question.

"I was wandering around, bored as usual... And I found this place. I hope you don't mind me being here."

He says, not waiting for a reply as he falls down to the ground in a silly and harsh movement, probably hurting himself on the head. Taki grunts almost silently in pain, but it was okay, he was used to go goofy.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Izanami
Admin
Admin
Emiko Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:03 pm

"Oh." She smiles. "I don't mind. I'm just glad I'm not alone anymore." She walks over and sits beside him still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Takimoto looks up at the girl, his eyes glittering as she smiles towards him. He gulped heavilly, his left hand laying on the ground behind the girl. When he went to pull his arm back, his hand touched her backs, rubbing them slightly, his heart beating faster as he quickly pulled it to his head and fixed his hair while hiding his face with his arm.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Izanami
Admin
Admin
Emiko Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:10 pm

She cocks an eyebrow at him then shakes her head and looks up at the sky.
Why is acting all weird? I don't even know him. He is good looking, though.
She smiles at her own comment.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:12 pm

The teenager sits up again, his eyes glancing the girl and then the sky. Then, he is able to pull a sentence together.

"What's your name?"

He asks with a gentle smile, then rubbing his jaw with his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Emiko Izanami
Admin
Admin
Emiko Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:17 pm

"Oh." Turns to face him. "Sorry I forgot all about introducing myself."
She smiles. "Emiko Izanami. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:19 pm

He smiles and nods with his head.

"It's okay, I didn't introduce myself either. My name is Takimoto."

The teenager brings his arms back and leans his body back, his head tilting backwards as his eyes gaze up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day on the Roof   A day on the Roof - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day on the Roof
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next