Cosmic Races High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosmic Races High School

The peaceful school that is hardly disrupted by chaos although races of beings must learn to live in harmony, which may prove to be a ordeal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Meeting a half-breed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

Meeting a half-breed Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Sasiriya just sat here, and she looked at the swings just swinging away she didn't want do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Hyo decided to go on a walk in the park in his wolf form during the daylight hours. His appearance is that of a large black husky with crystal blue eyes. He sees a human shape sitting down looking at the swings with long flowing hair. He is unable tell the exact color of the hair or the clothes that she is wearing. Hyo decides to walk up to her sniffing hopefully trying to get her attention looking like a friendly dog.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:39 pm

"Oh hello there." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya looked at him, and smiled. She just looks like a normal human, and she wonders if this dog might be something more than what it seems. She looked at him with a smile. [i]I know what you might be a half-breed I been around for years.[i] Sasiriya thought. She just kept looking at him with a one of the fairy smiles she is well-known for. She just wants to talk to the half-breed in his human form she doesn't get scared of much because she isn't like a normal human she is by the means of a fairy. She just kept in human form.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:23 pm

As he got close to the girl he realized that unlike his sight had first told him she wasn't human but infact a Fairy using a human disguise to keep herself from gathering too much attention from those who are out of the know or those who are in the know but have no way of their own for distinguishing between the different forms of paranormal creatures. Mages have their ability to sense an aura around other magical beings such as fairies, mages, fallen angels, etc. Werewolves and Vampires alike have a sense of smell that is keen enough to tell the difference, though what they pick up on is different. Vampires pick up on the smell of the various bloods and each being has a different smelling blood. Werewolves however pick up on a difference in the scents that each creature releases naturally. This girl may look human but was infact a fairy and at least part so. Well I guess this appearance is not going to work oh well.

Hyo looked around to make sure that there wasn't anyone else around for when he transformed. Hyo stepped into the bushes so that when he changed back into his human shape he wouldn't be completely exposed. Hyo said after he returned to his human form his feet just below the bushes and his everything above his belly button showed above the the bushes Induviae Exorior

With his words spoken his clothes appeared in his hands with a flash of light Hyo quickly got into the clothes that are meant to cover the lower half of his body before stepping out from behind the bushes. Hyo walked to the fairy now Sorry about trying to deceive you like that it wasn't meant to decieve a non-human it is just easier to be in the canine form than this one around human's.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:45 pm

"Well I guess there's no point of me being in human form since I alive for forty and thirty-two years." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya transformed back into a fairy form. Sasiriya breated a sign of relieve that she is in her fairy form. She just wanted to make sure that she hasn't been doing a lot of this of misery before she just wanted to make sure that she doesn't get bored that easily. She wanted to talk to him. "It's all right. Sasiriya said.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:07 pm

Okay now that, that is settled how is it going miss uh umm Hyo said not noticing that she had yet to introduce her self. Now thit is what I call awkward I just now realize that we have yet to introduce ourselves to one another. My Name is Hyo I am a Mage turned Werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:51 pm

"I'm Sasiriya." She just kept looking at him smiling away, and she wanted to do some more talking than normal. She just can't believe that she is in her fairy form right now. She just can't believe that she could transform back. "Do you want to get to know me?" Sasiriya asked.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Sasiriya that is a nice name though I hate to say it you might need to tell me it again the next time we meet. Hyo said admitting that he is bad with names though in this case he will remember it just probably not say it right. Sure why not can't say that I know all too many fairies though that is not because I try to avoid them it is just hard to find one willing to talk to anyone that is even part werewolf
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:03 pm

"I am forty hundred and thirty-two fairy princess in the fairy world of Elusyia. I runaway because they wanted me to do something I never wanted to, but I can't believe they could be that bad in Elusyia. Well you see, my parents are on the unseelie court while I'm on the seelie court. Unseelie court and the seelie court are against each other. Unseelie is the bad guys, and the seelie court are the good guys." Sasiriyia said.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Uh what. Hyo said completely confused especially seeing as he was talking about fairies in general not just her. Heck Hyo thought it was because of the Sharp fangs and voracious appetite that can be triggered by one of the various forms of energy that is said to be emanating from some fairies those ones that are similar to that of the moons energy.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:17 pm

"Basically I'm a princess and there are two types of fairies Seelie and Unseelie." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya mentioned those two because she from Eluysia. She just didn't know that everyone isn't in attuned with the fairies as much as some people are. "Wear this and you will see what we are even in human form." Sasiriya said.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Hyo extended out his hand as Sasiriya dropped a bracelet in his hand. The bracelet was a pretty silver color with a fancy markings on it. Hyo slipped tried to slip it over his hand in the process he dislocated his thumb to give him enough room biting his lip to keep from yelping in pain. Once the bracelet was in place Hyo went with his opposite hand pulling his dislocated thumb turning it till it was lined up right and pushing it together. The pressure of Hyo's canines on his lip caused it to bleed slightly. Hyo moved his thumb around a little bit as his eyes started to see the fairy world of Elusyia. Hyo reached up his hand to were the his lip was bleeding wiping away the blood and curling his lip into his mouth till the blood stopped flowing. Sorry about the blood but the bracelet was kind of too small to fit over my hand.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:40 pm

"It's okay it stretches just watch." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya made it bigger much bigger so it could fit over Hyo's wrist. She smiled, and she wanted to make sure that it fits. She looked at happy at Hyo. She looked at him, and smiled. "Can you see my world?" Sasiriya asked.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:02 pm

Yeah kind of my eyes are still adjusting everything that is different from normal is kind of blurry right this second but it is coming into focus. Hyo said as he looked around at the world that looked like an out of focus picture that someone was slowly bringing into focus.

ooc:Can you please tell me what i am supposed to be seeing
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:08 pm

"Okay you seeing Eluysia a world of the fairies that world is full of chaos. The Unseelie Court are over there you can see my parents at the helm. Then over there is the Seelie Court the good fairies are over there trying to fight the Unseelie Court. Sasiriya said.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:39 pm

Okay so that is what those blurry figures are is there anything that you would like help with that is after my eyes finish adjusting? Hyo asked as the tiny figures locked in battle destroying the world around them in an attempt to take claim of. As the figures finally came into focus he pulled out his little notebook of various elemental spells for everything that isn't fire or lightning based. Well I can see them clearly now is there anything that you would like me to do Feari-Hime.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:41 pm

"Well could you help me on bringing order to that chaos to Eluysia?" Sasiriya asked. She looked at Hyo she needs everyone's help even her boyfriend's help.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:55 pm

Any prefered method to that or any specific rules about harming the Unseelie court all of that changes what elements I will be able to use to help you.Hyo said as he flipped through his note book trying to find spells that he will be able to use should she not wish to harm them. Even though he owes her nothing he has an almost overwhelming need to help her for some strange reason that even he was unable to figure out. Eh it is probably because if this keeps going the world will be thrown so far off kilter that all hell will literally break loose
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:50 pm

"Well they hate lighning." Sasiriya said. She looked at him, and she smiled. She wanted something more to be done, and she wondered she wanted to know about him. She knows that Unseelie wants to take over the human world.
Back to top Go down
Hyo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Hyo bends down on the ground and draws a circle around himself digging up the dirt and grass to do so. He places runes on the out side that rougly translates into the sixteen cardinal directions found on a compass rose. Each rune matched up with the correct directions That should help spread it through out the entire world of Eluysia or atleast I hope so. Hyo put his hand in the center of the circle that started to glow as he began to chantEGO dico super vox of Glacies glacio totus populus ut es socius per Turpis Villa. Encase lemma intus Glacies insquequo sulum usurpo idem eadem idem visum cuspis socius per populus inter Seelie Villa

As the words finished leaving his lips the fairies that allied themselves with with Sasiriya's parents started to slowly be encased in ice that started to form around their feet. As the attacks from the Seelie court were sent towards the frozen figures they just bounced off of the near indestructible ice that will keep their enemies on ice until there hearts change. The color of the light changed as Hyo started to to chant his next spell EGO dico super vox of ventus susurro sensus of Seelie villa ut auris of suum hostilis.

The light faded as Hyo started to feel light headed. Hyo stood up straight but immediately fell backwards his body spread out. The casting of the spell took more out of him than he had planned for. Hyo was real glad that He should be recovered by night fall because if he wasn't then who knows what might happen right now.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:42 pm

Sasiriya did her own little foison into him, and she smiled. "Sleep well Hyo." Sasiriya said. She wondered if he would be okay. She gave him her foison even if she's a Leanan-sidhe, but she's a good fairy still while her father is a pixie, and her mother is leanan-sidhe. She's already a fairy of both sides more good than evil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a half-breed   Meeting a half-breed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a half-breed
Page 1 of 1