Cosmic Races High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosmic Races High School

The peaceful school that is hardly disrupted by chaos although races of beings must learn to live in harmony, which may prove to be a ordeal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sasiriya here just being bored

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

Sasiriya here just being bored Empty
PostSubject: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:02 pm

Sasiriya was being bored, and she is in her human form. She just being bored so she stayed on the swings.
Back to top Go down
Silver Ai

Silver Ai

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:06 pm

Silver walked in the park, keeping in her human forum. She had her ipod blasting in her ears again, nodding to the music. Her gun was in her back pocket almost able to see.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Sasiriya tapped Silver on the shoulder. "Um excuse me." Sasiriya said. She wanted to talk to her since she is bored a bit. She wanted to someone to talk to by that she is getting so used to being bored.
Back to top Go down
Silver Ai

Silver Ai

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:11 pm

Silver turned to her, with cold eyes. She took out one ear plug to hear her."yes....?"
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:15 pm

"Can we talk for a bit?" Sasiriya asked. Sasiriya wanted to talk to her just to get to know her.
Back to top Go down
Silver Ai

Silver Ai

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:18 pm

She raised an eyebrow, but said anyways."Sure....I guess..." Silver said to the person in front of her."Sillver Ai.....call me Ai or Gin...doesn't matter..." She said lazy like.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:32 pm

"I'm Sasiriya." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya wanted to talk someone more. "Hello Ai, nice to meet you." Sasiriya said.
Back to top Go down
Silver Ai

Silver Ai

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:34 pm

Ai went and leaned on a railing, *look at main pic* She yawned, she had almost no sleep last night."Same...."
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:38 pm

"Yes, I'm a fairy." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya looked at her, and seh smiled she just made a friend.
Back to top Go down
Silver Ai

Silver Ai

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:52 pm

Ai gave her a very tired smile back."Half..." She said just saying that and not on what half she was.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:56 pm

"Ah okay so half-breed it is." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya looked at her, and gave her a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Juuniji

Juuniji

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Draining color with every step he took, Juuniji approached the two. He decided not to say anything, but to rather just observe. If spoken to, disastrous things could happen. He just simply wasn't in the mood for idle chatter.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:09 pm

"Oh hello there." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya didn't care if disasterrific things come to past.
Back to top Go down
Juuniji

Juuniji

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:20 pm

Juuniji ignored her attempt at conversation and walked on, moving further from them, but still within earshot. If someone was persistent then it might have been possible to talk to him. That is, if he remotely liked them.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:41 pm

Takimoto appeared in the scene, his right hand brough to the back of his head, scratching it with his fingertips. It seemed that he was rather lost, for the student did not know where he was, only that it was a park.

"Errr... Hi?"

He says as he notices a fairy-like figure and other people there. maybe they knew the way back to civilization?
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:45 pm

"Oh hello." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya looked at him, and she smiled. She smiled, and she wants to get to know him better. "I'm Sasiriya." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya looked at him a smile on her face, she doesn't know how much she can stand being upstraight without falling.

"So, who might you be." Sasiriya said.

She looked at him, and she noticed that he is lost. She looked at him, and she wonders what's up with her baby these days.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Takimoto smiles embarrassly at the fairy, still scratching the back of his neck.

"I am Takimoto, miss."

He said, trying to hide his embarrassment by coughing twice, his left hand in front of his mouth to be polite. The student looks around once again, then back at Sasiriya.

"Where am I?"

Said Taki in a very lost tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:59 pm

"A park, Takimoto." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya looks at him, and she winces in pain.

"Can you keep me in the palm of your hand?" Sasiriya asked.

She looked at him, and she so tiny, and she keeps herself in someone palm because she is always wants to do know about this about things. She just can't helped it she's pregnant, and if someone looks at her they might freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Takimoto chuckled of embarrassment when hearing Sasi's answer and scratched the top of his head with his right hand's index finger, then stretching the hand out in a palm.

"Sure! Hop on!"

He lowers the hand for her to climb to it. This was the first time he had met a fairy, it seemed kinda strange, for some odd and magical reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasiriya here just being bored   Sasiriya here just being bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasiriya here just being bored
Page 1 of 1