Cosmic Races High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosmic Races High School

The peaceful school that is hardly disrupted by chaos although races of beings must learn to live in harmony, which may prove to be a ordeal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

First Day of School For Taki XO

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

First Day of School For Taki XO Empty
PostSubject: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:54 am

Takimoto arrives at the new school he's moved into after many years of riding around the... Universe?... with his mother. They decided to settle here, which makes the adventurous teenager feel sad about it. However, he sees this first day as a challenge for his own personality as he plans ways to have some gigantic mega-fun.

"Wow... This place looks kinda boring. Let's start having some real fun!"

Says Taki as he watches two girls with uniforms pass by through him, completely ignoring the young man. He sighs and walks through the frontgate, into the schoolyard.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:15 am

Minka walked around on the school grounds bored as hell. There was hardly anything to do around the grounds, not many fights were happening. She sighed, looking around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:20 am

The teenager noticed the girl sighing, it looked like she felt the school was boring, just like he did. Takimoto decided to approach her slowly, a slight smile on his face as he flicked his left hand in a simple wave.

"Hi there."

He said, waiting for a response as he scratched his chin with the index finger of his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:23 am

Min looked up at him, blinking. Hardly anyone would come up to her. Since she came from a hunters family, and had a gun. "Hello..." She said softy waving back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:25 am

Takimoto was surprised that the girl didn't actually ignore him like the rest of the students when he arrived, his smile widened and he walked a little closer to her.

"I'm new around here, and was thinking about what are the things that actually unbore the students here. So... Wondering... Do you know something cool to do?"

He scratches the back of his head with an embarrassed chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:28 am

She shruged a bit and shook her head. "No...sorry." She said to him, with a small smile. There wasn't much to do, since there was hardly any fighting. 'Why do they want me to protect them...' she thought sighing in her head.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:30 am

Taki leaned his head forwards a bit and stared at the girl.

"I see... Well, I didn't introduce myself properly. I am Takimoto, and you?"

He smiled gently at her waiting for a response, but she was quite thoughtful, maybe she didn't hear?
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:32 am

"Minka...but I like to me called Min." She said to him. She didn't dare say her first true name though.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:33 am

Takimoto nodded and stretched his right hand at her for a handshake.

"Hello, Minka-chan, nice to meet you!"

He says, still holding his smile.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:34 am

She smiled back at him, shacking his hand."Nice too meet you too, Takimoto."
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:37 am

Takimoto looks around in a thoughtful manner, wondering what to do next. He rubbed his chin and then looked back at Minka with his green eyes.

"Well, do you have anything in mind? Maybe I can help out to end this boreness."
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:42 am

"Not really. It's kinda my job to look around the school." She said looking at the front for of it. "And not many fights are around her." She mumbled something that sounded like sadly.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:44 am

He sighs and looks around the school.

"I see... So, what if I start a fight around here? Do I get for you to interveine?"

Says Taki in a jokingly manner.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:46 am

She smirked joking."Then I might get the chance to shoot you." She said showing her gun. "But I don't use it much." She said again, sticking out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:49 am

Takimoto chuckled and shook his hands with a hint of fear going through his body.

"Ahhh... Okay, okay!"

He stretched his hands and then mumbled a few words, intentionally for her to listen.

"Although, I didn't mind being shot by a pretty girl like Minka-chan..."

The teenager chuckles again, this time lightly, as he rubs his right shoulder with his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:57 am

She blushed a bit hearing him say that. Yet another person said that about her. First was Hyo, and now Takimoto. Minka then put the gun away back into her bag.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:58 am

Taki laughed and then looked around and at the gates.

"God, I hope I don't get in trouble here..."

He says in a jokingly manner.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:59 am

She laughed along."Don't worry," She said smiling."If you do, I'll get you out of it." She said to him. She'd always do that for people she knew
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:05 am

Takimoto nodded and blushed a bit.

"Thanks... Although if I do, I'm pretty sure I'll leave this place."

It's actually the first time he says something with a deep sigh, remembering the reason why he moved a lot from school to school... Himself.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:07 am

"Come on. Don't leave," She said placing her hand on his shoulder."Then I'll miss one of my friends too much." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:10 am

He blushes a bit and looks at her, a soft glitter on his eyes.

"It's not really up to me, but my family. But thanks, you're the only person I've actually got to know. I was never too long in a place to have friends."

Takimoto sighs, but then smiles gently at Minka.
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:18 am

She smiled back at him, and hugged him. "I hope that isn't soon." She said.
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:13 pm

Taki blushed slightly as she hugged him and gulped.

"Uhhh... It won't..."
Back to top Go down
Minka
Freshmen
Freshmen
Minka

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:16 pm

She pulled back smiling up at him. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Takimoto-kun
Freshmen
Freshmen
Takimoto-kun

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:17 pm

The teenager didn't know what to say. >___<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day of School For Taki XO   First Day of School For Taki XO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day of School For Taki XO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next