Cosmic Races High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosmic Races High School

The peaceful school that is hardly disrupted by chaos although races of beings must learn to live in harmony, which may prove to be a ordeal.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Just being in my house for now

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

Just being in my house for now Empty
PostSubject: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:22 pm

Sasiriya is in her house just being here being bored. She had nothing good to do, and she is trying to kill her boredom. She is a Fairy so she kept in her human form when someone comes over, and being here to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.W
Freshmen
Freshmen
F.L.A.W

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:48 pm

Light had seen a near by house walking past in not caring then he thought it be funny to set a card on fire and throw it at the house. light reached for his lighter then his ace card and the second he lit the card he threw it at the house missing but burns the lawn" not what i was going for, but hey it works"
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:56 pm

Sasiriya came out, and looked at her lawn burn. "Hey, watch it this is my property you are burning." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya looked at him, and smiled. "Why don't you come inside?" Sasiriya asked. Sasiriya wanted him to come in so that they could talk sometime tonight. She loves to talk to anyone who comes by.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.W
Freshmen
Freshmen
F.L.A.W

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:59 pm

He is shocked at what the girl had said but he smirked and went along with it. He walk in the house with her yawning but he kept closing and opening his lighter. "so why is it you wanted mto come in here, wait your not ganna make me do something for you to pay my debt for burning your lawn are you. If so then no way in hell am i doing anything" she sighs and puts his lighter away.
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:12 pm

"No, I'm bored so I'm trying to kill it." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya looked so bored that she can't she usually has a poker face that can't don't show her emotions because she can't afford to show her emotions. She wanted she has the lips of a sweet angel that anyone whould like to see her because she doesn't know to do to get her boredom out of her. She is a fairy at the height of 3'1".
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.W
Freshmen
Freshmen
F.L.A.W

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:14 pm

looks at her "so you expect me to think that your just trying to kill time?" he looks at her and smirks
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:27 pm

Sasiriya transformed back into her fairy form. "Well here's my fairy form." Sasiriya said. She just wondered what she could figured this out.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.W
Freshmen
Freshmen
F.L.A.W

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:34 pm

"fairy form? are you claiming to be a fairy? if you be fairy then why do you not show your true form around these parts?" he asked her still smirking
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:39 pm

Sasiriya sighed, and her wings came out then she gotten a lot smaller at the height of 3'1". Sasiriya looked at him. "Happy now?" Sasiriya said.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.W
Freshmen
Freshmen
F.L.A.W

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:42 pm

"thats not what i ment...but you do look kinda cute...er you did not hear that"
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:48 pm

"Well I don't want anyone see my fairy form, but I lived here since coming from the fairy world." Sasiriya said.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.W
Freshmen
Freshmen
F.L.A.W

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:50 pm

"fairy world huh? so what age are you really?" he looks at her releived that she did not hear him on the cute thing
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:53 pm

"I heard you saying I am cute, and I'm 425." Sasiriya said.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.W
Freshmen
Freshmen
F.L.A.W

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:55 pm

"shit please tell me you didn't hear me...and wow so why do you go to the school then?"
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:59 pm

"I just did, and I'm want to go to school I'm only that old in fairy years in human years I'm 17." Sasiriya said.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.W
Freshmen
Freshmen
F.L.A.W

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:01 pm

"oh ok...and heh sorry about what i said" looks the other way
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:05 pm

"It's fine." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya looked at him, and flew and sat on his shoulder. "So, is this close for comfort?" Sasiriya asked.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.W
Freshmen
Freshmen
F.L.A.W

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:06 pm

he looks away and is shocked "i guess its ok..."
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:21 pm

"How about you live here?" Sasiriya asked. Sasiriya sat there, and smiled away she loves his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.W
Freshmen
Freshmen
F.L.A.W

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:25 pm

"uh sure...if you having a male live here doesn't bother you than fine" he smiles slightly
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:30 pm

"I live here in this big house by myself." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya looked around, and she has a training hall, garden, a room that people can burn stuff, and a lot more.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.W
Freshmen
Freshmen
F.L.A.W

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:32 pm

"hehe fine ill live here" he looks at her then quickly looks away
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:38 pm

"You are killing me softly." Sasiriya said. Sasiriya kissed him, and smiled. She just gave his cheek a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
F.L.A.W
Freshmen
Freshmen
F.L.A.W

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:41 pm

"hehe is that a good thing?" he smiles a bit from the kiss as well
Back to top Go down
Apricot Viritniyriia
Junior
Junior
Apricot Viritniyriia

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:02 pm

"Well if we gonna live together you have to pick a wing North wing has another room that you can burn stuff into it." Sasiriyia said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just being in my house for now   Just being in my house for now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just being in my house for now
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next